First Class Mogul
Rule Changes - Printable Version

+- First Class Mogul (https://www.firstclassmogul.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: League Suggestions (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Rule Changes (/showthread.php?tid=11212)

Rule Changes - piazza31 - 02-12-2012

I want to know why are rules being changed without any notice or limited notice to me its a huge fucking turnoff to this league and is pissing me off, I bet people didn't know of rule changes made last year, yet things have changed without anyone's approval other than admins or mods and even when voted on not even half the league agree yet shit gets changed it's preposterous to change rules when no one agrees to it except the people with actual power aka the new rules on "dealing players who have expiring contracts" or as i just noticed tho i may be mistaken the new rules on signed player of the previous fa

can someone explain to me why we're changing every little information about the league, than when we offer up change have no to little feedback than automatically put it in with no notice?

RE: Rule Changes - dejota - 02-12-2012

The feedback part falls on ya'll (the GMs of FCM). I think you'd be hard pressed to find a commish more interested in full-disclosure and transparency. I try and get feedback for any issue that's not urgent and more often than not I'm lucky to get 33% of GMs to reply to. For the record I've only had to push through a rule change without approval once and needless to say I've learned my lesson.

There's rules in each forum for each topic as well as an exhaustive massive rules posts. I know there's a ton of rules in FCM but we've got a great and available admin team here to help. I'm not sure how that would've prevented this post per se but at the end of the day we care, we're available and we're certainly not interested in trying to screw GMs over.

RE: Rule Changes - piazza31 - 02-12-2012

by feedback i meant polls i dont find it any admins fault, i just find it odd that certain rules showed up with no massive support behind it, sorry if it sounded off but the new rule on trades just seemed, lacking of support that's all

also just trying to get the understanding of why we change so much of this league in the past 3 seasons

RE: Rule Changes - mav3rek - 02-13-2012

what rule on trades just went in?

RE: Rule Changes - Peter - 02-13-2012

(02-13-2012, 10:42 AM)mav3rek Wrote: what rule on trades just went in?

x2 ?

RE: Rule Changes - GoIrish - 02-13-2012

(02-12-2012, 01:33 PM)piazza31 Wrote: by feedback i meant polls i dont find it any admins fault, i just find it odd that certain rules showed up with no massive support behind it, sorry if it sounded off but the new rule on trades just seemed, lacking of support that's all

also just trying to get the understanding of why we change so much of this league in the past 3 seasons

Which changes are you discussing here? The only change that I can think of is the draft and the comp picks. That was discussed upon in multiple threads.

RE: Rule Changes - Mad_Trapper - 02-14-2012

The rule for trading players just signed in FA has been around since i've been here.

RE: Rule Changes - GoIrish - 02-14-2012

yeah, if that is the rule in question that has been around since season 2 or 3.