First Class Mogul
So what does everybody do for a living? - Printable Version

+- First Class Mogul (https://www.firstclassmogul.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Forum: Non-Mogul Talk (https://www.firstclassmogul.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+--- Thread: So what does everybody do for a living? (/showthread.php?tid=26592)

Pages: 1 2

So what does everybody do for a living? - mike - 07-16-2014

Some people we know what they do already but I think everyone is old enough that they likely have a job of some sort so just curious as to what everyone does.

I'm still working at Giant Tiger which is a retail store in Canada. Picture it as kind of like a Walmart but less douchey. Going on 7 years there combined with my time from my hometown and when I moved and started working at a different one. Just waiting to find a job in radio now.

RE: So what does everybody do for a living? - hokeyrules - 07-16-2014

Substitute/Supply Teacher - one of like 3 or 4 people here.

RE: So what does everybody do for a living? - decker91 - 07-16-2014

Private equity investment officer for ny states teachers retirement fund

RE: So what does everybody do for a living? - Rhendricks - 07-16-2014

I work in the Front Office for the Springfield Cardinals. AA of St. Louis. I'm mainly a purchaser, ordering all the giveaway items that we do and I run the different programs/membership clubs that we have down here.

RE: So what does everybody do for a living? - sxr007 - 07-17-2014

Self employed

Seller on Amazon

Retail Tool Store

Cattle Farmer

Rhenderericks, you have to hook me up with some tickets. I live 100 miles from Springfield and enjoy the games. You guys do a great job with the promotions and keeping the crowd entertained. Minor league baseball is more entertainment then the majors. My niece was a spirit girl (whatever you call it) about 6 years ago.

RE: So what does everybody do for a living? - GoIrish - 07-17-2014

Insurance Agent with AAA. Been in the industry for 18 years and been with AAA for the past 11.

RE: So what does everybody do for a living? - cadmus2166 - 07-18-2014

I've been a custom cabinet builder for the past few years, but will only be doing that for another 6 weeks as I am heading back to school to finish my degree in Social Work this fall.

RE: So what does everybody do for a living? - AndyP - 07-18-2014

2nd Grade teacher/JV football coach

And currenty Daddy Daycare

RE: So what does everybody do for a living? - gmoney - 07-19-2014

I'm about to start a new career as an investment banker, but I'm currently in limbo.

RE: So what does everybody do for a living? - Rhendricks - 07-19-2014

(07-17-2014, 12:22 AM)sxr007 Wrote: Rhenderericks, you have to hook me up with some tickets. I live 100 miles from Springfield and enjoy the games. You guys do a great job with the promotions and keeping the crowd entertained. Minor league baseball is more entertainment then the majors. My niece was a spirit girl (whatever you call it) about 6 years ago.

Absolutely. Any time you want to come see a game, let me know. I get comp tickets to each home game, and I usually don't use them all.

I'm glad that you like it here, keeping everyone entertained is what we shoot for.