Marcus Avellar SP 67/87 $pennies
Evan Frederickson SP 88 15mill till 2023
Brian Peacok C 87 12.3 mill till 2019
Carlo Guatarrez RF 88/95 $pennies

White Sox get:

Asdrubal Cabrera 2B 94 18.5 mill till 2022
Brett Gardner OF 87 6.6 mill till 2019
Heiko Koruba 3B 74/87 $pennies

I agree, Cabrera and Gardner just do not fit my stadium and I need to add some power to my lineup. Peacock is injury prone, and CHW has been trying to dump him from sometime now. Frederickson despite his rating, doesnt have very good vitals. Guararrez, is a pure power hitter but not much more. His defense is just about at average at best. Avellar is just hopefully a lucky pickup maybe down the road. Cabrera is still a stud, just does not fit my stadium. He has great defense, a good eye and a very good bat. Gardner is the same as well, he just has excellent speed to add to it. And in the long run, CHW loose the contact of Fredrickson. While Koruba looks to be a solid DH for future years...
accept, Epic is the most uber negotiator ever.
Epic you were supposed to note Gardner as a Sign and trade. It's still up to the mods but I'm guessing they'd like to hear why he's no longer a part of your team or why he was integral to CHW to acquire him in this deal.
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
My bad, new I was forgetting something. Yes, Gardner would be apart of a Sign and Trade deal. The reason being is that I have 4 outfielders as is, and although he would be my starting Leftfielder, the chance of acquiring a young power hitter doesnt come around often. This move is assential for me to cut some payroll to get under the budget, and Gardner would be evening me out and putting me under a bit more, after another move that is in in the works. Also, I know multiple team who were interested in acquiring Gardner from me, so JHC should have no problem flipping him again, if need be. This deal was a major deal to get me under the cap, which I was 10 million over last year, and being a low budget team, I need to do what I have to do.
I will approve of this, I know that Gardner was never planned to be moved, because I inquired about him last year, and Epic would not budge. Even this year he was quick to resign him, and with getting Guattarez, and adding salary he had to dump someone and it was him, so for me this is ok. It was not a Kimbrel trade.
Same, I inquired about Gardner two days ago, I know he wasn't being shopped.

Approved
approve.
approve
approve
done
Houston Astros - 2012/2016/2023/2025 Champs!
Cumulative Record: 1894 - 1184 (.615%)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »