Eddie Lora 1B 27 83 83 $39,000 Arb'17
Lejya Nino SS 25 81 81 $1.6M 1
Drew Naylor SP 29 79 79 $1.9M 1
Simon Castro SP 27 81 81 $7.7M 1

:PHI: sends:
Casey McGhee 1B/2B/DH 34 85 85 $8.65M 1
Luis Garbizo SP 25 85 85 $520 Arb'19
Dai Shima RP 38 84 84 $8M 3

Alright. Nino and Naylor are kinda side chips as they really aren't solid starting players, but I love them for depth. I give McGhee who will be a crushing DH for the O's, a very good SP with nice ground ball mechanics that will dominate behind the O's defense and still in youth and arguably one of the best RPs in baseball, Shima. Tillotson will be commanding a bit too much than I believe the O's are willing to offer agent or no agent, and should the agent process come up it would be hard for the O's to get something done long term or even short. The O's have cash for days so the money side really isn't the problem that it looks like, and even then I take the pitcher that lost his rotation spot to Bumgarner, Castro's $7.7M with me. In short term the O's needed pitching bad to compete in the AL East and I give them pretty damn good pitching in short supply areas like the pen as well as a right handed force for basically a slightly above average hitter in Tillotson stat-wise and a couple of bench depth players.
I accept. I sold some depth to improve in need areas. This deal makes my team better, and lines up other potential trades.
eh, approve
approve.
Approved
approve
approve
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »