Poll: Should we have an FCM General Manager HOF?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, we've been around long enough to honor GMs
88.24%
15 88.24%
No, we should give the league more time on this subject
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's about time.
Well we could do it every 6 seasons. I mean, 20 seasons is a big accomplishment in terms of sim leagues. There has to be a reason why, and it's the core of GMs. Voting an inactive GM who isn't here for us to honor him just doesn't make sense. I mean, if we want to be a realistic league, shouldn't we be allowed to actually bend some of the "official" rules of HOF voting? I mean it's not like we really are going to wait 4 months to induct someone that has left the league. I think we should induct them before they leave, if the decision of leaving is ultimately permanent then we would have had the good moment to dedicate to them. We aren't focused on it, it's a subject that takes no more than 10 to 15 minutes of work... doing it every 6 season means we have 2 GMs voted every year! If we start this now, in two years time only 4 guys would be in the HOF if voted. I do believe the league as a whole should determine HOF status. Not an argument by the way, I just tend to ramble on in my 'persuasions'.:)
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »