BOS/KCR
:BOS: get
RP Jose Valverde (90) - age 35 - $5.85M through 2016

:KCR: get
SP Ralph Head (50/87) - age 20 - arb 2017
2B Tyler Harvey (66/82) - age 21 - arb 2017
LF David Tuttle (67/81) - age 22 - arb 2017
RP Jon Sweatman (55/80) - age 21 - arb 2017

BOS accepts. I get a huge boost with a veteran closer, while only trading away expendable prospects. Hardest part of this deal was giving Head, but Mike wanted it really bad, so I couldn't pass.
hahaha. I accept. I need some assets to have as bargaining chips or keep because i like the potential on a couple of these guys. Valverde is aging even though hes amazing and should stay strong even after his contract expires. Also helps my budget a bit.
Approved
This is unreal. You want vaio from me but settle for 4 below average spects???
:min2: GM
(11-02-2010, 02:20 AM)Scott Wrote: This is unreal. You want vaio from me but settle for 4 below average spects???

I don't think Head is a below average spect. :-/
I wanted Vaio from you because thats the only peice I wanted for him off your team well him or Record would have worked but you wouldn't even do Record. And you wouldn't do England even straight up for Valverde. Aside from him I didn't like any of your specs. I get quanity over quality here because I took what I could get unlike most of the putrid lowball offers that I recived including the low ball from you scotty. No offense to anyone who lowballed but Scotty called me out so had to say something. He's been after Valverde for awhile yet wanted to offer up only a couple mid level specs for him.
I approve, this is the type of deal I was looking for even though we could not come to terms.
Mike obviously wants Head :D

Just kidding,
Approve

[Image: PittsburghPirates.jpg] GM  2010-2017:  572-724  .441 W%
        Best Year: 2015: 86-76 (3rd NL Cent)
Yankees GM: 2019-2022ish
Done... Mike gets head and the sweaty man
:min2: GM
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »