• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tanking
I would like to bury this issue once and for all. 

To reiterate: thiswarning to all teams that knowingly put out a roster worse than they are capable of.....don't put me in a shitty situation. Create a solid roster, play your best roster the entire season.

Don't be an ass or the rule will be enforced. And, just as common decency, don't put me in this position. 

Know that anytime you do this you risk league stability.  On EVERY issue I have 13 GMs that love it, 13 who hate it, and about 4 that will find a way to be whatever irritates me.  So putting me in this position guarantees I will have pitchforks and torches out for me.  So I get to come home, try to put out fires, make everyone happy, and somehow thread the needle of resolution....all while also doing the work of the league.

With that in mind the following rules exist:

*Anyone that doesn't reach 50 wins will be barred from WB for five seasons and they will have a one time cash wipeout following their resignings.

* if you discover someone manipulating strategies, benching key players, or playing someone out of position please PC me.  Let me know what it is and I will follow through.  This takes the personal attacks and sniping out.  

Failure to do this by flaming discord means you will get the same penalty as the tanker.

*Violaters of these rules will meet consequences as follows:
1st Time: 20M penalty as a warning
2nd: Draft position dropped 5 places
3rd: Draft position dropped 15 places
4th: Loss of all picks

As always these are sanity checked....shit happens and we are adults.  If it was a genuine mistake or without ill intent I reserve the right to bypass.  If it was malicious as hell or flippant I reserve the right to be harsher.

Play and handle it like gentlemen please.
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
Bump
World Champion 2018, 2021, 2026, 2030, 2035, 2037, 2039
AL Champion 12 times
FCM Best Record-Holder - 121-41 2028
Overall Record: 3530-1978 .641%
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »